Dammit.

So GLaDOS is torn apart again.  I got the Arduino doing some servo cycling, but the elbow servo wasn’t strong enough and burned out.  I had tried to mount the electronics in the base, but that was a bust as well.

I’m attaching some cat 5 to the leads to get the electronics mounted remotely and trying to find a micro servo with at least 3 kg-cm of torque.

–sigh–

Still moving forward though.  More updates as events warrant.

 

Painting

After spending literally minutes getting the parts ready, I put on a couple coats of acrylic paint.  I think it’s looking pretty good!  (That’s another piece of the top ring printing in the background.)